Students must sign in at the entrance desk when entering the LMC.
Only students with a LIBRARY permit may come from a class to the library.
Administration, faculty, and staff use his or her employee ID for checking out books.
All patrons must adhere to the Laredo Independent School district computer user guidelines.
Printing is to be used for school papers, projects and information only.
Faculty and staff must have authorization to enter the library workroom to use any machinery or materials.
Checking Out Books
- Books can be checked out for a two week period.
- Book limit - one, unless with special permission.
- Renewal of books is flexible
- Patrons will be notified of overdue books
- Holds: Student and School
*Student Hold - If a book/s have not been returned within the allowed time, additional books cannot be checked out.
*School Hold - Accounts must be cleared by the end of the school year.
- Students are not allowed to check out books for other classmates.